4 Days (3 Nights):
September 12 - 15.
This exciting long weekend starts Thursday, September 12th and a lucky few can still join before Tuesday at 22:00.
Avoid disappointment and a boring long weekend at home. Jump on it now and join us on this super-fun weekend.
* 2 Nights on Wahyeon Beach, Geoje Island (September 12th & 13th):
Oedo, ATVs, Go Karts, Kayaking, Sunset Cruise, Breathtaking Island Tour, Hiking
and Swimming, Braai (South African Style BBQ) & Beach Party with Free
Cocktails (1st Night), Pork BBQ Restaurant (2nd Night),
English Breakfast (2nd Morning) and Burger King Burger on the way to
Tongyeong (3rd Morning).
* 1 Night in Tongyeong (September 14th):
Bijindo Cruise and Day out on Bijindo Beach with the ocean on both sides of the beach, Luge & Skyride, Turtle Boats, Don Pirang, Traditional Fish Market, Korean Duck BBQ Restaurant (3rd Night) and Korean Buffet Restaurant (4th Morning).
This trip has been meticulously designed, so you can just chill out or join as many fun activities as you want to do at your own pace. See Options for more info.
Waegook Travel is a licensed travel agency (Grade 1 covering expats – License No 612-13-28058) and we live and operate on Geoje Island. Join your local guides for the best Chuseok ever).
* Return Bus to Geoje Island, Island Tour, Bijindo Cruise and Transfers to and from activities.
* 3 Nights’ Accommodation (2 Nights Pension Style Accommodation on Wahyeon Beach, Geoje Island - Most Bigger Rooms are Ondol and most Private Rooms have 1 Double Bed). All the rooms are right by the beach. In Tongyeong we have 1 Night’s Accommodation at a motel with modern rooms and it's near the harbour. Most smaller rooms have 1 Double Bed).
* 3 Breakfasts: 1 X English Breakfast / 1 X Burger King / 1 X Korean Buffet Restaurant.
* 3 Dinners: 1 X Big Lamb Braai (SA Style BBQ next to the fire) / 1 X Pork BBQ Restaurant / 1 X Duck BBQ Restaurant.
* Beach Party with free cocktails, flip cup, beer pong and party music.
* Bijindo Island Return Ferry with a Day on the Beach and or Hiking.
* Okpo Live Music Night (Drinks not included).
* Beach Volley Ball, Beach Soccer and Touch Rugby.
* Many Free Activities: Swimming, Beach Time, Gonggoji & Bijindo & Bamboo Forest with Fortress Hiking and more…
Sunset Cruise * Sea Kayaking * Paddle Board * Snorkeling* Mountain Forest ATVs * Boat Fishing * Sea World * Oedo Botanical Island * Tongyeong Luge * Exciting Go Karts. See "Detailed Info" for activity prices.
Groups of 3 or more: Included
1 or 2 People: Add KRW 120 000 PER ROOM FOR 3 NIGHTS
(NOT Per Person Per Night).
This exciting and fun-packed Tour books out early every year. Book Early to avoid disappointment, get your tour much cheaper with our Early Bird Deals and get the best rooms.
Early Bird Discounts: Save up to KRW 30 000 with payment or only a KRW 100 000 Deposit.
Early Bird Balances for deposits payable before September 1st.
Early Bird 1: Prices as you see them in the Tour Price below.
Early Bird 2: Add KRW 10 000 for payments or deposits after Thursday, August 1st.
Early Bird 3: Add KRW 20 000 for payments after Thursday, August 15th.
Normal Price: Add KRW 30 000 for payments after Sunday, September 1st.
Bookings close on September 8 at 22:00 or when the tour is fully booked. All outstanding balances and payments must be paid latest September 8.
Please see the Early Bird Prices in the top left corner to calculate the most recent price.
On mobile press and hold on the image and open in a new tab to zoom in.
Group Organisers put in a lot work and we reward them!
- KRW 5 000 PP OFF organizer's tour for groups of 3 – 6.
- KRW 8 000 PP OFF organizer's tour for groups 7 or more.
Groups of 3 or more will have their own rooms at no extra cost and won't have to share with others outside their groups.
Children accompanied by their parents qualify for the discounts below:
- Babies under 24 months Free
- 2 – 7 Years Old 50% Off Normal Price (Not Early Bird).
- 8 – 15 Years Old 20% Off Normal Price (Not Early Bird).
Only the discounts mentioned available. Other discounts are not possible.
(All departures on Thursday are in the Morning – AM).
05:00 Seoul - Nowon (Hagye Subway Exit 6).
05:30 Seoul – Noksapyeong (Noksapyeong Subway Exit 2).
06:30 Suwon (Cheongmyeong Subway Station Exit 1).
07:30 Cheonan – In front of Sinsegae Department store across from Mr. Pizza (Sinsegae is by Cheonan Intercity Bus Terminal).
08:30 Daejeon (In front of Yongjeon Dong Homeplus).
09:40 Gumi (In front of Gumi Intercity Bus Terminal by the taxi rank).
10:30 Daegu (In front of Seongseo Homeplus Main Entrance).
10:30 Changwon (In front of the taxi stand at Changwon Intercity Terminal).
11:30 Busan (In front of the Paragon Hotel across from Sasang (Seobu) Intercity Bus Terminal).
12:30 Geoje (In front of Gohyeon Bus Terminal at the taxi rank). PLEASE NOTE: If you are coming from another city, you will have to buy your return ticket back from Tongyeong on Sunday.
Let us know if you have a big group and we will try and accommodate your departure. We need at least 10 people for an added departure near our routes above or 30 to 45 people for a separate bus from a city far from the routes above.
People meeting us on Geoje:
If you can’t make the time for the Gohyeon Departure, you can take City Buses 22 or 23 (KRW 1 300 and they leave every 25 minutes). Fast City Bus No 4 000 is KRW 1 400 and leaves every 2 hours). You can get off at the 1st bus stop on the top of the hill by the Wahyeon Beach Sign as you pass the Dome Hotel on the left. Walk down the hill till you see Paris Guest House (Orange) on the right just before the beach.
A taxi is faster and more convenient for 3 or 4 people and cost around KRW 17 000.
Call us if you want us to explain to the driver where to go. Sugi: 010 5293 3775.
* Please note that people from other cities choosing the Geoje Departure should book their return tickets from TONGYEONG in advance if possible. Our bus will not return to Geoje after the tour. If a bus between Tongyeong and your city is unavailable it would be better to book your tour from one of our other departure cities.
You join this tour and any activities at own risk. When booking this tour, you agree to our terms and conditions and indemnify us against any injury or losses sustained while on this tour.
A. Cancellations more than 60 days before the event 10%
B. Cancellations less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event 30%
C. Cancellations less than 30 but more than 15 days before the event 50%.
D. Trips cancelled 15 days or less before the event - No Refund Possible.
Waegook Travel – General Enquiries as well as Southern and Central Departures:
E-Mail Derrick: email@example.com
Call Sugi: 010 5293 3775
GTR – Northern Departures:
E-Mail Michael: Goodtimesrok@gmail.com:
Call: Michael: 010 9459 8677
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE CHUSEOK ISLAND GETAWAY!