Book your bus, beach rooms, meals, Holi Playing Kit and fun activities all at once.
Please read the info above carefully and check out the comments and links for more info.
1. There are unfortunately no other discounts except for the Early Bird Discounts on this tour because we already made it as cheap as possible.
* Beach Rooms right at Wahyeon Beach. Accommodation is shared between 3 and 5 people. Groups of 3 to 5 people can get their own private room as long as a group booking is made and there are still rooms of that size available. For bigger groups we will allocate bigger private accommodation for a group of 6 to a maximum of 15 people. Our Beach House has already been booked by Holi Hai guests. One or two people will be placed in a room of 3 to 5 people unless a private room option is selected.
* Couples: A limited amount of private rooms are available for 1 or 2 people. Please see options.
Accommodation is allocated in order of booking and payment, so early booking is advised.
3. Buses: The itinerary will be announced. We reserve the right to make alterations to departures based on the amount of people who book from each city. In the case of a city not having enough people to send our buses, public intercity bus tickets will be provided at no extra charge and our buses will pick those people up at Gohyeon Bus Terminal on Geoje and take them to Wahyeon Beach. We can add extra departure points if enough people from that city. Please contact us to add a departure point.
4. Meals are not included, but we offer a Lamb BBQ and salad on Saturday evening with an Indian Lamb Curry and Rice for Sunday brunch. KRW 3 000 discount is offered to our guests on each meal option. All meat is Halal. There are also some local restaurants near the beach although the variety is limited. Light meals are available at the convenience stores. There are some places delivering pizza, chicken, Chinese meals etc, but with so many people at the festival you might have to wait long. People on the VIP Tour with special dietary requests can bring food with because most rooms have small kitchenettes.
Options are only available for the Saturday because of limited time. Sunday is the Festival and museums. If you don’t want to make use of your museum tickets, you are welcome to walk around Jisepo Marina and take some great photos before departure to the original departure cities.
Option Prices: The option prices are listed in the booking form. We will also provide the prices in the comments section below and on our website.
6. Hoi Hai Tickets and Info:
Please Note: People on our tour interested in getting Holi Hai Tickets can order them through us at cost price and we will hand them out on the bus or at the Waegook Travel stall. For more info on the festival see www.holhai.org
Remember to bookmark this page to book our tours exclusively by Waegook Travel.